Thursday, August 18, 2016

August 15th, 2016- Things I can Barely Describe

I wouldn't say that I am ever really at a loss for words. I seem to have something to say in most conversations and all lessons and honestly, I feel like I can talk about anything... But there are some things that even with all the words I know, I can barely describe and I would like to talk about a few of those with you using the best words I can find...

A "Groupie" with President Townsend!

Things I can barely describe...

{{ MIRACLES }} 
  • We see countless miracles. And that's not an exaggeration! There is not a day that has gone by where I don't sit and wonder how God caused so many beautiful things to occur in my life to perfectly show me His love and care for me and all of His children. I wish I could write about all of them but then again this email is about things I can barely describe... And I don't have a lot of time ;)
{{ How good it feels to repent }}

"Earth has no sorrow that heaven cannot heal" (hymn #115)
  • The burdens that are lifted when I repent and the feelings that fill my heart when I know that I have been forgiven are absolutely the best blessings of repentance for me. I don't have to be who I once was and there is always hope for me.

{{ How perfectly God knows and loves us }}

  • On my mission I have been able to see countless examples of my Heavenly Father's perfect knowledge of, love and plan for me. He certainly knows who I am and knows just what will make me more like Him. It is such a beautiful thing.
{{ How much I love my family }}

  • One of the biggest sacrifices I made on my mission was leaving my sweet family for 18 months. I love and miss them so much. They have been an immeasurable blessing in my life and I am so blessed to have them bound to me forever through temple ordinances.
{{ The Atonement of Jesus Christ }}

  • I don't know if I will ever fully comprehend how Jesus Christ fulfilled the Atonement... But I know that it is real and I feel like every time I'm hurting He knows how to heal me. I feel cleansed from my sins as I sincerely ask for forgiveness in prayer.

Those are my thoughts this week!  Take a moment and ponder on these scriptures!
Mosiah 24:13-15
1 Nephi 17:50-51

Love,
Sister Zimmerman

Matching Outfits!

Companion Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment