Monday, June 27, 2016

Therefore Walk With Me

SZIA { "hello" in Hungarian }
This week has been stupendous!
We're looking forward to Gleicy's baptism on the 25th (Portuguese/English baptism) and many others whom we have been teaching this week!
We've seen miracles this week! If I only had time to write them all to you I would.




Sister Csolity is a great companion and we are really enjoying spending time together!
She has an AMAZING story! I will share it in a later email but today I wanted to share some thoughts I learned recently about the atonement. They are all quotes or scriptures so enjoy some thoughts about how our Savior truly Rescues us.



“the Atonement leaves no tracks, no traces. What it fixes is fixed... It just heals, and what it heals stays healed.”

It matters not how completely ruined our lives may seem. It matters not how scarlet our sins, how deep our bitterness, how lonely, abandoned, or broken our hearts may be.

Even those who are without hope, who live in despair, who have betrayed trust, surrendered their integrity, or turned away from God can be rebuilt. There is no life so shattered that it cannot be restored.

God sees us as we truly are--and He sees us worthy of rescue.
You may feel that your life is in ruins.
You may have sinned.
You may be afraid, angry, grieving, or tortured by doubt but just as the Good Shepherd finds His lost sheep, if you will only lift up your heart to the Savior of the world,
He will find you.
He will rescue you.
He will lift you up and place you on His shoulders
He will carry you home.

If mortal hands can transform rubble and ruins into a beautiful house of worship, then we can have confidence and trust that our loving Heavenly Father can and will rebuild us. His plan is to build us into something far greater than what we were--far greater than what we can ever imagine. With each step of faith on the path of discipleship, we grow into the beings of eternal glory and infinite joy we were designed to become.

2 Kings 20:5
I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee.

Jeremiah 30:17
I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 57:13,18,19
13 When thou criest, let thy companies deliver thee; but the wind shall carry them all away; vanity shall take them: but he that putteth his trust in me shall possess the land, and shall inherit my holy mountain;
18 I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.
19 I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord; and I will heal him.


How GLORIOUS!
Have a great week!
Sister Zimmerman!

The picture that didn't get in last weeks email and a picture of a visit with Sister Riley my recent convert from my first area who is preparing to go to the temple in October.



No comments:

Post a Comment